Welcome to Airgun Fanatics

Any and all Airgun discussion that does not fall under one of the other forum topics.
Forum rules: Be Kind.
I'm Scott Dodson, I live in the Mountains in Lowgap, Nc, 51 years old at the moment.

I use my airguns often for pest control and just target shooting for fun. I have a small youtube channel and have an Instagram account both as, "Slowpoke Airgunner". Slowpoke refers to two factors, I use pellets almost all the time, not really a slug guy right now. Mostly, my name is due to health issues because I'm slow as molasses, well, I can waddle along kinda quick in emergencies, but I used to be high speed and ability to get a lot done in little time, these days I have health issues that have crippled parts of my body up and makes me slow, feeling like crap and injuries often just from simple everyday life keep me from doing things I want so getting videos out and posting on IG can be some time between each. Good news is, I'm still kicking and airgunning.
Admin, JamieRL liked this
Hey there everyone, my name is Jamie, I'm from just outside of Vancouver in British Columbia, Canada. I got into airguns a few years ago on a whim with the purchase if a .22 cal crosman phantom.... and the more I learned and shot, the deeper they got their claws in. Shooting airguns is now, easily, one of my favorite hobbies.

I shoot mostly targets with the odd trigger pull on pests or small game. I enjoy shooting everything from co2 replicas to pcps and anything in between, no prejudice here, cheap guns, expensive guns, they're all interesting to me. I try to stick to pellet guns but the odd bb gun has snuck into the colection and I'm ok with that. Just gotta dodge the ricochets lol.

I look forward to seeing what this new forum brings to the table as fresh starts can be fun and invigorating and since the airgun industry is growing and diversifying so rapidly right now it makes perfect sense for the airguning community to do the same!
Hi I'm Jason, a few of you might know that already, but some might not. I'm an airgun enthusiast who developed a passion into a content creation. Started with instagram, then added YouTube review, and promo videos.

I own a small hobby farm with animals, so pest control is partially why I love airguns. (even though I don't kill that many rats, lol). I've got a family, wife and two boys. So between my real career, running the hobby farm, being a husband and father, I create airgun content. :)
JamieRL liked this
Hi im jason i live in the kingston ontario area. I've had a pellet/bb guns since age 5 now I've added powder burners but still love some air.
Pcp's have been alot of fun tinkering tuning and shooting. From Pesting by the chicken coop at night to target shooting they have been a blast 😁👍
Admin, JamieRL liked this
Jason wright wrote: Fri Jul 09, 2021 6:24 am Hi im jason i live in the kingston ontario area. I've had a pellet/bb guns since age 5 now I've added powder burners but still love some air.
Pcp's have been alot of fun tinkering tuning and shooting. From Pesting by the chicken coop at night to target shooting they have been a blast 😁👍
Welcome Jason,

It's great to see your use is not only fun but function as well. Thanks for signing up, we will be giving away two airguns soon to one lucky member. So tell your friends to sign up and introduce themselves too. Contest details coming soon.
JamieRL liked this
Hello good people!

Name is Marc. Live in the GTA.

Getting into airguns the past few years - mainly with the intention of pest control and small game hunting which I have been doing successfully.

Currently own a weihrauch HW100 FSB. Will probably get another gun this season or next.

Thx!
JamieRL liked this

Practical Explanation ( For Example ) :- `1st of a[…]