Welcome to Airgun Fanatics

Any and all Airgun discussion that does not fall under one of the other forum topics.
Forum rules: Be Kind.
By Trky Chsr
Hi, just introducing myself. Have only gotten into the airgun scene a few years ago and even more recently into PCP firearms. My current faves are my CZ 200s in 22 and my Diana Bandit in 177. Both are very accurate and with my home made pellet trap I enjoy many hours of shooting them in my basement or yard. I have a couple of CO2 powered guns as well but those two are my favorites. TC
By JamieRL
Trky Chsr wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 3:08 pm Hi, just introducing myself. Have only gotten into the airgun scene a few years ago and even more recently into PCP firearms. My current faves are my CZ 200s in 22 and my Diana Bandit in 177. Both are very accurate and with my home made pellet trap I enjoy many hours of shooting them in my basement or yard. I have a couple of CO2 powered guns as well but those two are my favorites. TC
Welcome to the forum, you dont see many of those CZ guns around, they look awesome! Also, I agree with the bandit, I have a .25 cal bandit and its absolutely fantastic :) ...maybe you could post some pics of your CZ 200s some time, I'm sure I'm not the only one who'd like to see it!
By NorthernBallistics
Trky Chsr wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 3:08 pm Hi, just introducing myself. Have only gotten into the airgun scene a few years ago and even more recently into PCP firearms. My current faves are my CZ 200s in 22 and my Diana Bandit in 177. Both are very accurate and with my home made pellet trap I enjoy many hours of shooting them in my basement or yard. I have a couple of CO2 powered guns as well but those two are my favorites. TC
That CZ 200 is a competition target rifle isn't it?

Oh and welcome to the forum, tell your friends. :)

Practical Explanation ( For Example ) :- `1st of a[…]