Welcome to Airgun Fanatics

Any and all Airgun discussion that does not fall under one of the other forum topics.
Forum rules: Be Kind.
By Admin

MORE AIR = MORE SHOTS
4,500 psi, 24 cu in, removable tank
MORE AIR = HIGHER VELOCITY
MORE ENERGY ON IMPACT
Quick disconnect sling mount
Adjustable cheekpiece
Slots in forearm accept M-LOK® accessories
State-of-the-art pressure regulator means consistent shot strength
Aircraft-grade aluminum receiver
Single-stage adjustable trigger
Picatinny mounting rail
Easy to grip, large knurled bolt handle

Is anyone excited for this new version of the Gauntlet? The original was a good rifle for me, but I ended up selling it to buy other things. The higher reg pressure is sure nice, at .22 it was only 1100psi in the previous version (.25 cal was 1900), this one is 1900 psi.

I'm not sure which of our Canadian retailers has it in the works or not.
JamieRL liked this
By Trky Chsr
Will they be allowed in Canada as they're moderated? I know the Gauntlet 1 was and I'm hoping but have my doubts. Interestingly I contacted the RCMP to find out if moderated airguns are legal in Canada and they told me it goes on a case by case situation. TC
NorthernBallistics liked this
By Go4Robby
I think I’ve heard Travis at airgun source saying they might be available end of this year in Canada. 8-)
JamieRL liked this
By NorthernBallistics
Trky Chsr wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 3:12 pm Will they be allowed in Canada as they're moderated? I know the Gauntlet 1 was and I'm hoping but have my doubts. Interestingly I contacted the RCMP to find out if moderated airguns are legal in Canada and they told me it goes on a case by case situation. TC
The Gauntlet 1 was moderated south of the border, they shorten the barrel, and remove the baffles for Canadian versions. I'm sure they'll do the exact same for this new one.
By NorthernBallistics
Go4Robby wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 7:11 pm I think I’ve heard Travis at airgun source saying they might be available end of this year in Canada. 8-)
That's exciting, Canada always has to wait lol.
Air Arms S510 T

This looks like Hotness, wonder when it’ll c[…]

Who wants to be a Pirate?

https://www.pyramydair.com/images/PY-5489-10979_1[…]